Thursday, August 4, 2016

Bon Appetit - Pocket Scrapbooking

August already!!!

I hope this post finds everyone well. Not feeling so great myself at the moment. I feel like I've had this dreaded flu forever and it just wont stop raining. On the plus side, I've had some time to work on my albums. I am finally up to 2013...lol.

For my project today I've made some filler cards for my pocket style pages using the  Kaisercraft 'Bon Appetit' collection. I've used the 6x6 paper pad and the die cut collectables to help me make some fast layouts. 



6x6 Filler Card



 4x6 Filler Card

The Bon Appetit collection would make a great little family recipe album, recipe cards, or a fun layout of those who love getting messy in the kitchen.



Pocket Pages are from We R Memory Keepers


Thanks for stopping by. Stay warm, dry & healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment