Monday, August 15, 2016

Betsy - Three Different cards

Betsy here this morning to share three cards I have made recently.
I know I have been keeping rather quite lately but as I have already said on my blog, life does keep getting in the way. It is all fun though and it does keep one out of mischief.

There is no rhythm or reason for these cards, just some I have had orders for etc. Trust you enjoy the viewing.




For Marion's card I have used the lovely Sue Wilson Die, Lattice Arched Adornment, CED6302. It is a super die and can be purchased at Artfull Crafts.There are many different ways to use this die so it does make it rather versatile.





Another gorgeous collection for Anne's card - Kaisercraft's Always and Forever has been a tremendous hit, the colours and combinations are stunning. For cutting this card I have used Cherry Lynn Step Card Die which is a firm Favourite. I have fussy cut the roses from one of the papers to adhere to the side edges. It is a Spelllbinder's Labels 20 Die that I have used, to make the frame round the sentiment.




Peter's card was a bit more difficult, being a male and I was not too sure what his interests were. Anyway, after a bit of detective work I came up with this one. I printed off a picture of London, from Pinterest, as they have just returned from an overseas holiday and for the base card I have gone with Kaisercraft's Wanderlust Collection and collectables. Apparently, it met with his approval.

That's it ladies, happy crafting and many blessings,

Betsy.

2 comments: