Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Christine - Mermaid Tales Cards

Hi there Christine here today with some cards I have made using Kaisercraft's Mermaid Tales paper pad....

I recently added to my stash of Copic markers so was keen to put them to good use. I thought this Artfull Inkling -Miranda Mermaid, would be good coloured up to co-ordinate with the Mermaid Tales paper. I then layered her up on the paper and used the bits and pieces found at the back of the paper pad to embellish, as well as some twine and bling rhinestones!


I had to colour her again to put on this card!


For this card I coloured in the Artfull Inklings - Sailing Boat, to go on my card. I love the wave like paper and the fishes one! I used some more labels from the back of the pad to embellish and this time used some enamel dots rather than the blingy rhinestones! It means it could be used for a male recipient - I never have enough cards for  males!

TFL

Happy Creatimg!

Christine





No comments:

Post a Comment