Thursday, May 26, 2016

Diane - Kaisercraft Sea Breeze

Well winter is now upon us. My first Canterbury winter in over 30 years. Oh how the memories come back like it was only yesterday. Its a good chance to get lots of scrapbooking done.

For the Kaisercraft Sea Breeze paper I designed 3 layouts. The first using Sullivans Pearlescent Cardstock - Juniper as the background. I painted some of the page with primer and then used Gelatos to shade in blues and greens on the primer. I then used a stencil and texture paste to create a wood like grain. I stamped randomly with 3 different stamps.
I then made rosettes using the Sea Breeze range and placing them around the photo. I used small buttons and pins for the centres. Oh and an owl!


For the second page I used the Sea Breeze Ripple page. I sprayed it with Lindy Stamp Gang sprays in colours to match the photo. I really liked the effect it gave with the varnished circles on the paper. 

I embellished the corner of the photo with flowers on one side and a butterfly on the other side. Then used micro beads around the flowers and in a trail behind the butterfly.

My final page I used Sea Breeze Swirl paper and placed horizontally banners using the Seabreeze range (and one old Kaisercraft paper) to give a matt for the photo.

Then using a Versamark pen I drew details onto the flowers and used embossing powder to highlight the flowers a bit. Some flowers turned out great. Others not so good.


I loved experimenting with these layouts. I hope you enjoy them too. Stay warm and watch those winter roads. Till next time, happy scrapping. Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment