Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Design Team Challenge

Hi. Vonni here with our first Design Team Challenge for 2016.

The Design Team were all given the same mini kit full of cute embellishments and some lovely papers from the Kaisercraft True Love collection.




The challenge was to create anything we like using the products provided. I knew immediately what I wanted to do with my kit. I have being playing alot with my Silhouette Cameo and found a cut file for a shadow box from designer Lori Whitlock.




The shadow box took 6 sheets of white cardstock to create. The cameo did all the cutting and scoring, which left me to do the folding and gluing. Lori Whitlock has video tutorials on You Tube for her 3D projects so it was fairly easy to construct.




Using the embellishments and papers from the kit, and a little bit of black ink, this is what I came up with. I am thrilled with the end result. Now to find somewhere to hang it...




No comments:

Post a Comment