Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Lisa - Christmas layouts

Hello again! It's Lisa here, and today I have three layouts to share, all made using different Christmas-themed ranges. However, all three pages aren't what I'd call overtly "Christmassy", so I think they show the versatility of the papers. Have a look and see what you think. :)

The first two are made using Kaisercraft's Holly Jolly range, which features red, green and kraft colourways-- very on-trend. For my first layout below, I've added a few touches of gold as well.


The second layout also features a few gold accents, but is mostly based around the red, green and kraft. I've also added some ink splatters, and a word strip cut from the bottom edge of one of the 12x12 sheets. Quick and easy and festive, without being over-the-top.


My final layout is made using the gorgeous Claus & Co line from Simple Stories. This one's probably my favourite- I like the clean, graphic style of the papers- lots of text, polka dots and other fun elements. Again, I've added touches of gold, along with green and some more ink splatters. Washi tape and a fancy gold doily also make an appearance. :)


And that's it! As you can see, Christmas-themed papers can be used for a lot more than just Christmas pages, so they're well worth checking out. Have a look in the Christmas store, and don't forget to upload your own lovely creations to the gallery to be in to win some fabulous prizes!

Thanks for looking, and I'll see you again soon.

Cheers,
 Lisa :)

1 comment: