Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Christine S. - Christmas Cards

Good day.  Only a little over 5 weeks to go before Christmas, which gives us 36 days to get our plans sorted for the holiday season! This week is all about handmade Christmas cards at the Artfull Crafts Christmas Countdown, so today I'm sharing a couple that I created. 

First up is the awesome A Touch of Gold collection:

 
I love the non-traditional colors of this versatile collection.  The base for this card is the Deluxe paper, & on top is the negative of the Sticker Sheet.  The black stripes of this sheet is lovely & it's a shame to just throw it out.  Of course I also added the circle sentiments from it. 
 
 
The Merry Christmas word was cut out from the Christmas Words specialty paper.  I then had fun adding some inky touches to the background, keeping to the black & bright color of the collection.  It's all finished off with a Mini Doily, twine & star on the letter I.
 
Next up is the pretty Silver Bells collection.
 
 
 This card makes me imagine of a white Christmas.  I've used a couple of papers from the Paper Pad for this card. 


The love script word has been die cut from Kaisercraft's Hello Die Set.  Also added on the top are some words & snowflake strip from the sticker sheet, flowers, White Stamens & pearl ribbon.

I'm really enjoying making Christmas cards this year, & I hope you do too.  Do check out the Artfull Crafts Christmas Store here for a great selection of crafty holiday goodies, & there's a 30% off special this week too.  Keep an eye out for the team's inspiration each day & next week's new theme.  Thanks for popping in & don't forget to enter your Christmas card entry here.  We can't wait to see what you create. :)

Cheers,

Christine S.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment