Friday, August 21, 2015

KaiserCraft Holy Night Collection Card - Louise

Hi Louise here and I am sharing a card made with the new KaiserCraft Holy Night collection today.  This collection is loaded full of rich, traditional Christmas colours.

I decided to go with an antique gold look on this card.....

The image is coloured with copic markers and prismacolor pencils. 
I have outlined my paper layers with gold glitter stickles.  The collectable was also outlined with stickles and a small gold bow added.

There really isn't too much to say about this card, it is pretty simple with the image and papers doing all the work :)  The image is a digital stamp from Lacy Sunshine Stamps called Rejoice Angel.
Hope you enjoy my card and remember to check out out the Artfull Crafts Facebook Page for all the latest Artfull Crafts happenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment