Sunday, April 5, 2015

Melissa - Two Layouts

Hello!  Hope you are having a blessed Easter and are enjoying the lovely Autumn weather!

I realised about a week ago that I had forgotten to share another layout I made from the Kaisercraft All That Glitters Collection.  It's featuring my eldest daughter, and the background paper is the type of paper that does all the work!


The following layout is made with Kaisercraft's new Chase Rainbows Collection which you can purchase in the shop here.  I loved the colours in it, and it worked really well with the colour of my dress when we were guests at a wedding last November.  I decided to do a grid design, and featured three of my favourite papers.


The quotes in this collection are so lovely!


The beautiful paper that I used for my title card worked perfectly with the Amy Tangerine thickers!


Thanks for looking!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment