Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Kaisercraft Antique Bazaar Mini Album Part 2 by Beverley

Hi Everyone Bev here again with part two of my Kaisercraft Antique Bazaar mini album. Today I will be showing you the inner part of the album. Presently I do not have photos or anything but decorated pages as I have not thought about what I could use the album for yet.

The binding system I used was what a friend showed me but I don't know what it is called and I forgot to take photos! It is similiar to concertina binding but instead of using one long piece of paper you use different size border strips from just over an inch to various sizes up to the thickness of your spine on your book. I will have to do another and take progress photos as it is so much easier then other types of binding.


I have used the 6 x 6 Paper Pad and Collectables from the Antique Bazaar Collection as well as various embellishments from the shop and my personal stash to create fairly simple pages. This would make a great heritage album.


  

Thanks for looking at my creation on the blog today - I really enjoyed creating it and now I need to make another to show you the binding!
Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing Bev! Such detail and a real treasure :)

    ReplyDelete