Saturday, March 28, 2015

Melissa - All That Glitters Layouts

Hello, it's Melissa here!  I hope you've been out enjoying our gorgeous Autumn weather, and are looking forward to Easter and school holidays.

Today I have two layouts to share that I made with Kaisercrafts new All That Glitters Collection.  This collection is full of sparkle and gold, and is beautiful!

The first layout features the polka dot speciality paper, and collectables.  I also used a border sticker between the paper and the cardstock, and layered two paper banners under the photo.  I let the diecut phrase be the title.  The photo is of my husband, and our oldest and youngest children, taken during the summer holidays at Lake Hayes.


Here is a close up.


The second layout is of my eldest daughter when she was a bridesmaid in November last year.  This collection was perfect for this beautiful photo.  I kept the layout design very simple, and just used the one piece of patterned paper.  The die cuts are collectables from the collection.


I made a video for this layout, and at the end of the video you can see some pocket pages I made for other photos of the flower girls. You can watch the video below or on my YouTube channel here.


Thanks for looking!
Melissa 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts Melissa. Love the All That Glitters collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty Melissa. That collection looks awesome.tfs

    ReplyDelete