Saturday, March 21, 2015

Lisa - All That Glitters layouts

Hello! Lisa here, with a couple of layouts I've made with the new All That Glitters range to share with you. :) It's a very pretty one, featuring pink, mint green and plenty of on-trend sparkle.


 My first page also features one of this month's themes: inks & splatters. :) I've used a sheet of white cardstock, and added a few splatters of indian ink as a background. On top of that, I've layered some of the speciality gold glitter paper as a base for my photograph, along with a piece of fuschia mesh lace tulle on the left. On the right, I've clustered a selection of embellishments, including some of the Collectables from the range, as well as a few bits and pieces from my stash. A strip of text cut from the bottom of one of the 12x12 sheets finishes everything off.

A closer look is below:



My second layout also features white cardtock as a base, upon which I've layered some of the lovely Glow paper. My photo is placed on top, and again, embellishments are clustered around the edges, including a Kaisercraft paper doily, some bling, some wood veneers, and lastly, a butterfly border from the sticker sheet.


As always, thanks so much for looking, and I will see you again later in the month. :)

Cheers,
 Lisa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment