Friday, March 27, 2015

Kaisercraft On Stage - Beverley

Hello everyone its Bev here today to share a couple of layouts using the On Stage Collection by Kaisercraft. This is a great collection for stage, piano, dance and film layouts. A great colour combo of black, white, red with a touch of orangy brown.


My first layout is using the piano paper as a background perfect for my photo of my daughter "playing" with the piano at the Auckland Museum. I have then layered paper and ribbons before adding flowers and Prima bling.  The ink splatter of two colours to go with the challenge this month was added last.

 
My second layout is another of my daughter getting ready for a dance concert a few years ago. The colours of this collection were perfect for the photo. My background was created using a Mister Huey mask and a white Heidi Swapp colur shine spray. I have then done two layered clusters - one as a background for my photo and the other a background for my journalling. The layers are created by using the papers, stickers and collectables from the collection.  The last steps to complete were to add flowers, sequins, wooden buttons and a cute wooden bird in a cage.


Thanks for looking at the blog today - see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous thanks for sharing now I have inspiration to do something with this really awesome paper.

    ReplyDelete