Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Betsy - Two More Betsy's Couture Cards

Betsy here this morning. Sorry, I haven't been around for a while but life seems to have got in the way. Anyway, we are back in circulation now for a week or two until Rachelle has her surgery. It does look as though the other girls have been doing an excellent job keeping up with the blog posts. Thanks girls for your wonderful contributions.

Now , I know this month's challenge is Inks and Splatters but if any of you know me, you will know that I do not like getting messy, ageing with sepia ink seems to be as much as I can handle. I must admit though, I do admire all the lovely work that has been shared. So on that note ladies, I am going to showcase two more cards made with my favourite collection, Betsy's Couture. I am so loving working with it.





This is a 5 1/4" card and I have used the lovely EK trellis punch, to punch out the border. Do check, because I have used sepia ink round the edges of this one. No splatters, but ink! Just trying to validate myself ladies!





Another 5 1/4" card and with this one I decided to go with pink. The picture was found on Pinterest, I printed it out onto one of the 6 1/2" papers after down sizing it. Came out beautifully and goes so well with the collection.

That's all today ladies - check out the challenges here at Artfull Crafts, as there is always prizes to be won and we do enjoy seeing your work - splatters and all!

Happy crafting and blessings all round,

Betsy.

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful collection of papers. You certainly do them justice with your cards-they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love the collection Judy and thanks so much for your kind comments. Betsy

      Delete
    2. Yes I love the collection Judy and thanks so much for your kind comments. Betsy

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cards. Simple but elegant. Love them both

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. Simple but elegant. Love them both

    ReplyDelete