Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hello Little Duck - Shine Bright by Kaisercraft

Hi everyone Bev here today to share another layout using Kaisercraft's Shine Bright Collection. I am having fun creating with this range love the pop of yellow!

I started the layout by adhering the Canary Paper from the collection to some black cardstock to give the layout some strength. The next step was cutting part of the Sunflower Paper to make a zig zag pattern to the background. I then added some strips from the Mango Paper along with my photos - one of which is on mounting tape to give more dimension.  I also added the small yellow chevron strip which was off one of the cutoff from one of the 12 X 12 paper from the Shine Bright Collection.

Then using the stickers, collectables and some circles from the Sunbeam Paper I added more dimension to the layout. The layout was then completed by adding some silver spray sprinkles and Star sequins.


See you all soon and thanks for visiting. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment