Thursday, October 9, 2014

Valou - "Merry Christmas!"

Hello everybody! 

Valou here with a Christmas' Card! 



To realize this card, I used the new collection " Kaisercraft ", "North Pole", the red paper " Kaisercraft " and the white paper " Kaisercraft ".

I cut my card with the machine " Silhouette Studio ".


I realized a knot with a piece of ribbon " black Organza Christmas " and I stuck it on the top of my card. I also added one stickers of the same collection " Kaisercraft ".


On the bottom of this card, I stuck a piece of this ribbon, a lace piece and two die-cuts of this new collection " North Pole ". I stuck these die-cuts with  foam pieces 3-d.

Then, I stuck two red roses " Kaisercraft ", two blue roses " Kaisercraft " and two white roses.


Here we are! I hope that my realization has you more and that it will inspire you.

And here is for the explanations!

I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!

Hugs, 



Vous pouvez retrouver le matériel provenant de la boutique :

You can find the material resulting from the shop:

                        



No comments:

Post a Comment