Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Hey There... Robbi here....Yep its Me!

I know I know its been ages since I last blogged.....but good things take time!
well I keep telling myself that....waiting waiting......
Anyway The Weddings are over (One in March and One in Oct) the bank account is now very empty lol but worth it and
that means on the horizon will be some wedding layouts - oh yea and then my Boss volunteered me to create a wedding album for a friend of his.....he thinks its a freebie....I think otherwise! but more on that in the future

So what have I been busy doing while I have been hiding from reality
well the Teddy Bear Collection from Kaisercraft ended up at my place so I got a little creative and using one of the 9'
MDF frames from Papervine created a little piece of wall art from photos of when the kids were little.
 

 

I have cut up some of the smaller Teddies and added them to the suitcase to make it look like they are climbing out to play


in this pic you can see the little bottle of teddy bits along with the sewing pattern scissors etc


Shows the side view so you can see the dimension
 
The other goodies I have been playing with is some of the new cute little doll stamps from Prima
here is a card I made recently for class it is using 3 of the Dolls including Aidan - This card could be made as a Birthday card, for a Boy/Girl just use 3 of the appropriate stamps or could be a Christmas card just add some little hats to their heads and make their clothing more Christmas like.

Aidan stamp along with Chiara and Keira. I have also been using the watercolour tags lately from the Prima Tag Pads and love them....have you tried them, the paper seems to really "grab" the ink from the stamps.
 
Another card I made is using some of  the Prima Epiphany collection
 
These papers are truly amazing and I think could be used for a very special card for a wedding or birthday or even that special sympathy card if need be.
What do you think...have you tried any of this wonderful collection?

A little while ago Liz did a post on "Our Scrap Rooms" and I obviously missed that month (again!) so here is some pics of my scrap room. I thought it would be a great idea to get new shelves and lots of plastic containers - Man I never realised how expensive the containers would be...thank goodness for on of the regular Briscoe's sales. Anyway here is some pics of my nice sparkly new room, yep more carpet can be seen now but everything is tucked away nice and tidy.




So here is my messy old room...but at least I could still find things lol
 
Nice tidy new room with everything in its place
 
 Finally somewhere for all my inks and stickles (shhhhh that's only the ones I use regularly the others are tucked away!)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment