Monday, July 28, 2014

Betsy - Kaisercraft's Bow & Arrow Cards.

Betsy here this morning to share another of Kaisercraft's July collection, Bow and Arrow, which I have made into three cards. Another " must have " of their lovely ranges. They have some very talented designers over there, it is hard to choose which one I like the most. One has to just get the LOT!!




To cut the base card, I have used my Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Circle die for both ends, then the Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Squares. Some feathers and a Prima flower complete this card. This shaped card is always a winner!




I have made a partial swing card for this one. Spellbinders Labels 16 was used to cut out the frame - the collectables always make a card so much easier to put together.




Just another view of the same card.




My favourite 5 1/4" square card. Tim Holtz's bird cage die coloured with my Kaiserfusion alcohol pens. Again I have used feathers and Prima flowers, with a number of the collectables. There are feathers on the papers, so I thought they were very appropriate. This lovely collection is available now, at Artfull Crafts and I know you will have fun using it, as it's very versatile.

Thank you so much for stopping by, happy crafting and many blessings,

Betsy.

3 comments: