Thursday, April 3, 2014

Two hearts beat as one - Honey Chai

Hi everyone!!! April already! My the year is slipping by fast!!

Special birthday greetings to my eldest daughter Alicia today!!! To celebrate, I am sharing a layout I have made of her and her fiance celebrating their engagement!

These papers are well suited to the autumnal photos we are taking at the moment. Lots of rusts, greens and browns in the mix.  For this page, I used some white gesso with a credit card to smoosh ( yes it is a technique) the paint all over the page, just enough to tone down the pattern, but to not lose it entirely.
I then layered up papers from the collection, a attached a photo underneath one of these darling frames by making memories here. I added some wooden veneer, a little journalling, and that was the page completed.


Thanks for looking, and have a great day!!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment