Thursday, April 24, 2014

Christine - Kaleidoscope Card Set

Hi there  - Christine here today with a card set I have made using Kaisercraft's Kaleidoscope Collection....



From the paper pad I chose different patterned papers to make the sunburst pattern to have for my base of each card. I really like to make these and love how they each look different. Here is a Youtube video to watch if you are not familiar with how to do this.
 For these 2 cards I cut out butterflies with my Memory Box Butterfly dies, used some collectables to join up the sunburst pattern to the base card and of course added some Bling!

 The squares on these cards have been diecut using Spellbinders Decorative Labels 1.  The butterfly is from the Butterflies sticker sheet.
 These 2 cards look quite different colour wise but just show the colour groupings you can get from this Collection. The black bird silhouette has been cut out with my Cameo.

For something to put my set of 6 cards in to give to a friend I have made this paper bag using the bag punch board. I have made it wider by cutting a separate panel from kraft card for the front. The back, sides and front strips were from the 12x12 paper and use the whole width of the 12" . This was easy to do and gives a bigger bag which will hold 6 cards and their envelopes.

TFL

Happy Creating!

Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment