Thursday, March 13, 2014

Telegraph Road

Hi everyone!

Sharon here with another share of my layouts created with the awesome Telegraph Road collection.

I told you last time about how wonderful this collection is.....I think I could use it for a month and not tire of it. Such pretty colours, and designs. Perfect for feminine pages!

In these pages, I have used a lot of texture ( as usual) with gesso and texture pastes, and color shine mists to create a background, then layered up lots of pieces of papers to showcase the photo.

Just love these two  photos of my daughter who is on her OE with her (now) fiance ! their engagement photo taken in the Sahara Desert is just perfect, and the pink hues of the photo just screamed out for the telegraph road collection. ( Isn't it just the most cute photo ever?)

without further ado........TELEGRAPH ROAD




Thanks for looking, and will catch up soon with some more Kaiser goodies!

Cheers
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment