Thursday, March 27, 2014

Beck - Blubelle Layout

Good Morning Ladies!  Wow, hasn't it been cold the last couple of mornings around here?  We've had the fire going a few times in the past couple of weeks. Winter is definitely on it's way :(  Although, having said that, one of my workmates tells me that it is going to get to 23 degrees today... that sounds ok, doesn't it!!!
 
Now, remember this semi-organised mess that I showed you last week?... It was my start on a Blubelle layout. 


Blubelle is one of the Kaisercraft releases for March, which I have been lucky enough to have a play with. You can find it in store, or in the online shop here.  Well, this is what I turned it into...

 
I was really really pleased with how this turned out.  It's not even the best photo, but I just love the way it captures Jacob's cute little chubby cheeks, and even the remnants of whatever he had just eaten all around his mouth.  Only a mother could love that face!
 
Here's a couple of close-ups:

 

This is a typically 'me' layout... blocks of colour but plenty of white space, a bit of sewing, some paper curling, and some fussy cutting.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the title.  All very easy elements that make for a pretty classic look when put together. 
 
 
To be honest, it's not even a colour scheme that you would consider 'boy-ish', but I think it works.  If you look closely, you can see some yummy Making Memories bling here too... the glitter clip, and the adhesive square frame (although I only used half of that, so I have more to use another day).  You can find them here and here online.  VERY COOL! (and pretty reasonably priced - a bargain, I tell you!)
 
I'm going to drop the layout down to the store at lunchtime, so pop in and take a closer look at it, and grab yourself some Blubelle before it's all gone.
 
That's it from me until early next month.  I will catch you then.  Have a great day!
 
Toodles, Beck x
 



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Beck just like the little model of course!!

    ReplyDelete