Monday, January 27, 2014

Betsy -Three Random Cards

Betsy here today to share another three random cards that I have made for orders.

I have been so busy decluttering, that the morning has just slipped away. Garage and laundry cupboard is now behind us. It sure does feel good to get rid of all that surplus stuff!

Now for the cards ladies.




A sympathy card made with Kaisercraft's Remember me - it is a very appropriate collection.





Using the same range and I do like this stamp which is an old one from Paper Inspirations. The words are lovely. I have used Spellbinders Labels 8 to cut out the sentiment. Very simple but nice, I think.




For this card I have used Kaisercraft's Hidden Treasure collection - the colours are lovely, predominately navy and mustard. The trellis was cut using Spellbinders Grateful Lattice and of course, Martha Stewart border punch, for the edges.

All from me today ladies, happy crafting and enjoy your day whatever you are doing.

Blessings,
Betsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment