Sunday, November 3, 2013

Valou - Home Decoration, "Tea Break Collection"

Hello my friends! 

Valou today for the post of inspiration.

I hope that you are well and that the weather report is not too bad at your home. Here, in Belgium, that's it, the Autumn is very there! The rain, the wind, the cold, everything is there!

It is an excellent reason to stay warm in our scraproom and take advantage of our favorite leisure!

Today, I come to show you a wooden box that I customized with the magnificent collection " Tea Break " of "Kaisercraft".




To start with, I covered my box with " white Gesso ".

To customize this wooden box, I used the magnificent collection " Tea Break " of "Kaisercraft". The paper is used with "Old Distresser" then inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


I used a rubberstamp "Magnolia" which I colored with:

- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the face. 
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick" for cheeks and for dress.


I also used a rubberstamp" InfinimentScrap " for the writing "Romance". I stamped it with some ink " Versafine Vintage Sépia " then I colorized it with some ink "Distress Worm Lipstick", with some ink " Distress Bundled Sage " and with some ink "Distress Tea Dye".

I cut at first my title "Romance" with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Spellbiners-Nestabilities ". Then, I embossed it with some powder " Frantage - Aged Pink " before sticking it on the center with a foam piece 3-d. To finish, I cut my figurine "Magnolia" and I also stuck it moved with the foam 3-d which I doubled.


For the decoration, I added a big white flower " Kaisercraft ", a pink flower "Kaisercraft", a flower water " Kaisercraft ", a small white rose, a pink velvet flower, buttons of closed white roses and green water, velvet white leaves and a pink pearly pin. All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels", except the velvet flower.

Then, I realized a bow with a piece of ribbon cream organza which I decorated with a small pearly heart then which I stuck on the top of my box.


To the right, under the die-cut, I stuck a young white doily the edge of which I slightly inked with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain".



Everything around this box, I stuck two sorts of white laces. One for the lid and an other one for the box. Then, I added of the pink satin ribbon everything around the bottom of the box and I ended with a small bow in the back, between both hinges.


On the point of the heart of the box, I added a heart in pearly white resin.




Then, to decorate the inside, I used a wooden embellishment " Hobbycutz " which I embossed with some powder " Frantage - Shabby Pink " then with some powder " Frantage - Aged Pink ". I stuck it inside the lid of this box.

Finally, I added some white tulle at the bottom to put down a little gift there.



And here is for today! 

I wish you an excellent day and find you very soon with a new realization!

Have a lovely day! 


You can find the material resulting from the shop:

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment