Friday, November 22, 2013

Holly and Bright

I am not a card maker.  I've never been very good at it and it is certainly not my forte.  :)  But the Kaiser range Holly and Bright it makes it easy even for non card makers like myself.


I've made two simple cards with this collection of 6x6 papers.  I love the way they lend easily to a card or layout.



I've also used bits and pieces of the tags and papers to make this Christmas photo frame.  Just a little something I'm going to send my Mom.



Here in the States, we are just getting ready for Thanksgiving and snow is suppose to fall tonight.  I can't think of a better time to cozy up in my scrap room and play with more yummy papers from the shop.  Make sure you pop on over to find these and other yummy ranges.  Don't forget about the Heidi Swapp challenge and prizes to be won.  You won't want to miss out on it!

Till next time!
Lydia

1 comment: