Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Betsy - Cards for Christmas Countdown

Betsy's turn this morning to share some Christmas cards made for the Christmas Countdown.

It certainly is a busy time at Artfull Crafts, what with all the hype and excitement and we do hope you will join us in the weeks ahead, as there are plenty of challenges etc and prizes to be won.

As we are going to be away for a few days, this week, seeing our Cromwell family, I am experimenting by trying to schedule this post - do hope it works! Well ladies, here are my contributions. Actually, these are cards which I have taught at a couple of classes I have done recently, so sorry to the ladies that were in those classes.



This card is called a diarama card, as you look into it, through the hole which has been raised about 1/4". The picture is one I found on the internet and have glittered it using Stickles. After all these years, I still use my Retro Flower punches and I am still pleased with the effect they give. Of course, instead of poinsettias!




These were cards I taught at Artfull Crafts last Wednesday morning - I think the ladies enjoyed making them by the comments received. They were made using Kaisercraft's Merry and Bright collection.

Now the next two were made with a group of ladies from one of the churches in town. Thoroughly enjoyed my time with them. This card is called a rocker card - it is a circle with one side being stepped like stepper card. We have used St Nicholas collection from Kaisercraft for this one and the following.


A very simple card using one of my favourite dies - Cherry Lynn Step Card die. It is so easy to use as you just roll it through the machine and it cuts everything to size. No measuring -  love it!!



Ladies, do hope you are all having a lovely week wherever you are. We, no doubt, will be enjoying ours with our family, the kids keeping us up to date with all the happenings.

Don't forget to join in the Christmas Countdown Challenges. This week it's Christmas Cards, and each week there will be a new theme. You've got until the 22nd December to load them into the Gallery and there are lots of prizdes to be won. I look forward to seeing what you create!

Happy crafting, God bless,

Betsy


No comments:

Post a Comment