Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Melissa - A Boy Layout!

Hello, here in New Zealand we all had a long weekend, the first after a long Winter.  Here in Queenstown we had two days of rain and snow, with Monday being clear and beautiful.

Today I have one more layout to share that I made with Kaisercraft Base Coat 3.  I used lots of the fun embellishments that Liz included to match, including some netting, a metal arrow, metal clips and some wood veneer shapes.  My layout is about my son and I on a bike ride, with the photo taken at our halfway break.  A group of us from church had planned to mountain bike from Arrowtown to the Kawarau Bungy Bridge along the Queenstown Trail, but we ran out of daylight, so managed to get as far as the first swing bridge before heading back.

The photo of Sam and I isn't the best photo ever, but as its the only photo from our halfway point on the bike ride I wanted to include it, and the memory, in his scrapbook.


This is a really different style for me, which is awesome as the products have totally inspired the creation of this layout.  Of course I had to add my ink splatters!

Here are some detailed photos:


I kept my journaling very simple for this page, as I have another layout made that tells more about my son during the bike ride, and this layout will sit next to it in his album.  The photo below shows the fun embellishments.


Thanks for looking.  You can purchase Base Coat 3 in the shop here.

See you next month 
Melissa :)


No comments:

Post a Comment