Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Christmas is Coming

Hi Everyone....Lydia here with a few projects using Kaiser's St. Nicholas range.  This is such a lovely Christmas range with deep greens, reds and creams.  It also has a nice vintage feel to it.  We just experienced the first day of autumn here in the States and that means Christmas is coming not too far behind it.  The air is cool and fresh perfect for working with Christmas paper.

First for you is a wooden beyond the page project.  This wall art was really fun to work with.  I decided to just ink the "joy" making it stand out a bit more from the paper background instead of covering it with paper.




Second project for you is a layout.  I was pleasantly surprised this range went so well, even with a fairly colorful photo.  The framed paper was a fun challenge to work with as I am more drawn to straight lines.





Lastly, I have a card for you.  I am no card maker but this collection has so many great bits and bobs that it was quick and easy.




I hope you love this range as much as I do.  It happens to be 10% off in the shop right now.  Make sure you pop on over and have a look around.

That's all for now!  I'll see you back next month.
Lydia

1 comment:

  1. i love the joy decoration! must come in and have a look at your christmas stuff :)

    ReplyDelete