Saturday, July 20, 2013

Tracy - Inklings Cards

Hello, Tracy here. Liz sent me over some of the new Inkling images to play around with last night. I printed out 5 last night and finally sat down this afternoon and coloured them up. I wanted to do quick easy cards to show you that even if a card takes 20 minutes to do, it can still look great if you have coloured it in well. I used all my left over Kaisercraft collections to make the card up.

First Inkling image I coloured is called Blast Off. Kaisercraft paper Collection -  Blast Off!! Perfect match, and great for those of you that enjoy bright colours.
 
Close up of coloured image

 
Second card is Inkling image called Frosty Snowman. For this card I used Elegance paper from Kaisercraft.

 
A closer look


Third card is using new Inklings image Enchanted Ella. (Think she's my favourite so far) I used Kaisercraft collection Hopscotch
 
 
Another close up

 
Forth card, is using Bella Bouquet. paper used is Botanical Odyssey 
 
 
Another close up
 
 
 
And lastly Inklings image Rugby Roger. Using In the Attic paper.
 
 
Close up

 
Right, so if your still with me... well done!! I'm sorry it was rather a photo heavy post. But I really wanted to share my idea about quick and easy cards. All up I spent just over 2 hours creating these five. I hope I have inspired you enough to whip up some cards this weekend!

 

Happy crafting
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment