Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tracy - Summer Breeze

Hello Tracy here to show you a few cards using this months release Summer Breeze from Kaisercraft. I had such fun making these cards. First off is the "z card". I don't know why I don't use this type of fold more often. Layering the front panels with the die cuts was so easy to put together.

 
Closed, tied with a ribbon. Not sure I like the ribbon I used.. but hey, I can get it right next time.
 
 
I spent a hour cutting out flowers from one of the Summer Breeze papers.
 
 
And lastly, I have to put my copics to use and colour an image. I also used new release Marianne Design Swirls & Leaves CR1245



If you are lucky enough to live near Liz and Artfull Crafts, these two and 6 other cards will be at the shop by the end of the week.

 
Happy crafting!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment