Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sandy - My Favourite Thing Layout


Hi it's Sandy with a colourful and graphic layout for you today. I like bold, bright colours and since we are experiencing a heatwave here in Singapore, what is better than scrap about sunshine which is one of my favourite things for this month's challenge.


I've been playful with my embellishments, including a column of assorted buttons and two misted  canvas birds - you can easily create your own using the Claudine Hellmuth Sticky Back Canvas from the store. Scatter about the page are little stamped phrases from the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm Roller Stamp. Last, but not least, I combine two halves of the DIY Shop Clippings paper to create the sunburst backaground, highhight the radiating rays with some stitching and add a border of orange washi tape.

Wishing everyone lots of fun scrapping and making cards about your favourite things.

Supplies : Crate Paper DIY Shop Clippings, American Crafts Lucky Charm (Roller Phrase Stamp, Falling Star),  LYB Naturals Birds Canvas Sticker, We R Memory Keepers Variegated floss, washi tape, assorted buttons, cardstock,

1 comment:

  1. I commented on this at Studio Calico but I'll say it here too - I love this page! It's so bright and happy and I adore the big title backed with that amazing paper! x

    ReplyDelete