Friday, April 26, 2013

Robbi here with some Base Coat Layouts

Hi Everyone in "Scrappy" Land
It is me...Robbi...the lost DT member, I promise I didn't really got totally AWOL, just a little sideways
I have been busy creating some goodies for something very special in July and I am very excited about it and unfortunately they have taken all my time....but more on that at another time!

Anyway I have also been busy with the awesome papers from the wonderful Kaisercraft and their range of Base Coat papers, I must admit when I received them from Liz I instantly thought of Boy/Male layouts but
kind of got it to swing in favour of having some flowers, ribbon and of course a little Tim!

This first Layout was created after a horrible game of rugby that the Boys really should not of lost, however these things happen and the papers from this Base Coat Collection. also used was one of the Tim Holtz Movers and Shapers Word Dies, I find these wonderful for that different title and there is some very cool words, like Imagine, Moments, Family, Journey, Friends and Dream. I'm sure If you were interested Liz could source some for you. Also used is the new Photo Wheel die from Tim's latest collection of goodies.

Anyway I layered the different elements on this page and distressed the photos, used some old die cut tags and think it doesn't look to bad (Okay and it has a couple of token flowers)


and here is a close up of the right hand embellie


In this next layout I have been a bit creative...well maybe more adventurous, I have cut out some of the fence pieces and layered them over the others, I also inked the edges quite hard to make them really stand out. after adding some matted up threads and wool I also added the cogs, ticket pieces and yep you got it FLOWERS. I also used one of the little Kaisercraft Bingo Cards Clear Stamps, these are really awesome little stamps and not expensive at all to put in your stash.


and here is a closeup of the flower cluster


Hopefully these 2 layouts might give you a little inspiration and I look forward to bringing you some more goodies in the not to distant future.

These Layouts will be at the shop for closer inspection if you would like to see them

Happi Scrappin
Robbi




No comments:

Post a Comment