Saturday, March 23, 2013

Teresa - Autumn cards using In the Attic range

Howdy! Teresa here to remind you that you've got about a week to get your entries in for the March Challenges. You can find all the information on how to get yourself in the running for a prize here.

I thought I'd give you some Autumn inspiration, and KaiserCraf't's In the Attic range is the perfect choice! Beautiful rich, dark browns teamed with red and bright green. Mmmmm....

 Here are a couple of simple cards using some of the papers from the 6 1/2 inch pad, Collectables, a bit of co-ordinating ribbon and the Windsor stamp.:

 
 
This is another card that I decorated inside and out:


I had some of the drawers open with the help of some foam tape:

 and here's the inside:


Thanks for stopping by today. Hope I've inspired you to enter our March challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment