Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hi Everyone...Robbi Here

and I have something very special to show you from the new Kaisercraft "Bundle of Joy" collection
When I received this package full of goodies from Liz I fell in love with the soft colours and beautifulness (is that a word.....memo...check the dictionary) of this collection. I have said it before and I will say it again Kaisercraft has definately got some amazing designers on their side and they know what we are wanting
to be playing with as far as scrapbooking, cardmaking and even off the page.....My hat is off to you all at Kaiser, keep up the good work.

Anyway have a wee lookie at what is in the store for you this week ( as I write Liz is checking boxes, unpacking and then  loading heaps of these wonderful goodies on the site for you to purchase and play with )
click on the link and you will be taken to the page where all is revealed
http://www.artfullcrafts.co.nz/Bundle-Of-Joy

This first item is a gorgeous wee card I made and I also used some of the gorgeous Kaiser Pearl Brads they either come in a beautiful soft pink or pearl colour either compliments this range of papers



This 2nd card was fun to make (Im not a card maker at all, so totally out of my Depth!) but every now and then I do enjoy making something small.


and now here is something that I REALLY enjoyed creating
It is a canvas with a layout adhered on top. On the side of the canvas I roughed it up by using the tissue paper and Gesso effect, I was going to dab some very soft pink inks along the edges but liked the white against the pink tones when it was all finished so left it as it was. What do you think?


Here is a close up of the side of the canvas so you can see the effect


Cool isn't it, I love this effect on canvases

and here is a close up of the flower cluster used on the layout 

I must say a very big Thank You to Miss Amelia once again for letting me use her awesome photos for my baby creations, and in saying that here is another layout I created for Artfull Crafts but not using the Bundle of  Joy collection, its just to show you how cute she is


Thanks so much for checking out what I have been creating for you using the new ranges lately from Kaiser and please pop over to the shop and see what Liz has got in store for you when she has unpacked all the wonderfulness that these collections have to offer.
Until Next Time

Happi Scrappin
Robbi


No comments:

Post a Comment