Friday, November 30, 2012

Betsy - Tree decorations.

Betsy here today to share a couple of tree decorations which I have made.
Actually, I am a day late as we had an unexpected trip to Wanaka over the past couple of days, so do hope I am not treading on anyone else's toes!!





This is a  rather cute tea light holder. The pattern was sourced from the Magnolia magazine. I have a tea light inside which flashes and changes colour, so it does look rather gorgeous, when switched on.



The next is a simple Christmas ball made with Kaisercraft's Mint Twist collection. I cut 20 circles using my 1 1/2" punch, scored them into a triangle and glued them together. Very simple.
All from me today..
We have a full on Christmas Day at Artfull Crafts tomorrow and I know from past experience it will be great. Am looking forward to it, as well as seeing a lot of familiar faces!
Happy crafting to all,

Betsy.

1 comment:

  1. The ladies LOVED the lantern at the Christmas Event :-)

    ReplyDelete