Sunday, October 28, 2012

Teresa - Prima Rosarian Card and ATC set

Hi there! Teresa here :)

I belong to a little group of crafters and we get together once a month to make and swap ATCs. (For those who don't know what ATCs are: they are little 2 ½ x 3 ½ inch works of art that are swapped or given away but never sold).

Throughout the year, when it's someone's birthday, we give them a card and a few of us make matching ATCs.

Here's the latest card I made using the Bocella sheet of paper:

 
And here's the matching ATC using a corresponding piece cut from the Rosarian 6x6 pad:
 
 
When I really love a range of papers, I like to buy the 6x6 pad as well. It comes in handy for little projects like matching ATCs or gift tags.
 
I have another card and ATC set to share, so pop back soon!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment