Friday, October 5, 2012

Betsy - Vintage Male Cards.

Good morning all - Betsy here today.

Jenni Bowlin is featured this month at Artfull Crafts, but as yet I haven't any of her range of papers so thought I would share some vintage male cards that I have made for orders. Jenni is known for her eclectic mixes of images and themes, with an almost vintage feel, hence the vintage cards.
It really doesn't sit comfortably with me making male cards, as I do love flowers, ribbons and bling and one can't overdo the bling for men!! Anyway, see what you think of my efforts.



Kaisercraft Sears and Son collection was used for this masculine card. Andrew apparently has a liking for Jaguar cars - wouldn't we all like one of these parked in our garage?



What man isn't keen on his soccer?  Kaisercraft Check In range I have used for this card putting the picture behind one of the acetate postage squares which is part of the collection.



Sears and Son again, used for this card for Edward who is very much a family man. These collections are fabulous for male cards even the car is a stamp from this range.



I rummaged around in MY STASH and found the papers for this card - name unknown, but I thought they went very well with the theme for this card which was Fine Wine and Dining. What's your thoughts on that one?
Well ladies, remember to check out the competitions at Artfull Crafts - there is always something interesting going on there and many prizes to be won.

Happy crafting to you all and many blessings,

Betsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment