Monday, October 15, 2012

Betsy - A couple of class cards

Betsy here today with a couple of Christmas cards that I taught at Artfull Crafts a couple of Wednesdays ago. Liz so kindly let me have a turn!! They are made with Kaisercraft's lovely Turtle Dove collection. It is hard to decide which range I like the best, as each time I use a different one,  my choice changes!! Mind you Kaisercraft has a number to choose from. Anyway here goes.



This is a pocket card, with a stand attached to the back so as it can stand up. The tags are part of the collection, so it does lend itself to a tag card. Martha Stewart's optic border punch was used for the border, rick rack brad I have plaited attaching it with velvet brads. It is a poinsettia flower cut out using the Spellbinders die, misted with water, crushed up, then put together with a brad. When dry, it looks rather aged as it almost takes some of the colour out of the card. I really like the look.!



Marianne Scallop Circle die was used to cut this card, just passing part of it though the cuttlebug. Rather an effective card with a bit of difference. It folds up, so can be put easily into an envelope for posting.



This is a different angle, so as to give an idea of the way the card is folded.
Well all today, hope you all enjoy checking out these cards that the ladies enjoyed making.
Happy crafting and may you all know God's blessing,

Betsy.

1 comment:

  1. Just love these cards Betsy! You always amaze me with your wonderful ideas. Thanks heaps.
    Tina xx

    ReplyDelete