Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day Albums!

Hi Everyone - Lowri here.

Today I am sharing a couple of mini-album projects I recently made for Mother's Day.

"M" is for 52 Memories


I have used the Bicycle Pink Ribbon Cards as the base for this project, and 10% from the sale of each pack goes to www.bcrfcure.org


I have taken a pack of cards and distressed them using a chisel, sandpaper and white paint - in that order! I added a photograph to each page - the black and white looks great against the pink and I love black and white pictures of the kids. My daughter is 9 weeks old in this one...


Wipeout Album
This album uses one of Kaisercraft's May releases - The RockPool Collection.

I will have more details on my blog later in the week - but I have to dash as my Mother-In-law is here for Mother's Day lunch!!

WINNER - I ALMOST FORGOT!
The winner from yesterday's comment on the Teresa Collins blogpost is  RusticDiva - email me here to claim your prize!

Lowri :-)


2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lowri, I love your wipeout album - so gorgeous made with the Rockpool collection. Hope your Mother's Day was up to expectation! Love Betsy

    ReplyDelete