Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sketch for Challenge & Fine and Sunny

Hi Everyone - Lowri here to share some projects with the Kaisercraft Fine and Sunny Collection.  These projects have not been seen anywhere else yet!

We are also sharing not one but 2 sketches you can use to enter our latest Challenge.  These are the sketches from  this month's Authentique Challenge - so if you use Authentique products - don;t forget to enter there too!
Heaps more information and hints on entering our Challenge here.

Layout Sketch


Card Sketch


The Letter C

To make this I sanded the blank letter and then painted with 2 coats of the paint and I covered the facing side of the letter in the Rainbow paper . The decoration is pretty simple as I wanted to see lots of the paper. For the bird and butterfly flourishes, I painted them and then stamped onto it lightly using blue ink and the grid stamp. I then added a couple of other pieces from the collectables and chipboard packs and used some yellow twine around an old Christmas flourish for the tree.

Products Used
Kaisercraft Flourishes -Butterflies, Flying Birds,

Dreamy Album

Unfortunately only have this one photo of this project and none of the inside as I sent it foo to Kaisercraft for CHA! If I get the project back I will take more pictures! this is just the cover and I have used elements from the stickers shett and collectables to decorate. Such gorgeous colors!

Products Used
Kaisercraft Fine and Sunny Stickers
Kaisercraft Fine and Sunny Paper Pad
Kaisercraft Fine and Sunny Collectables


Please post a commnet with any questions - I know I haven't given too much detail but I will share again if and when I can take some more pictures!

Lowri :-)

1 comment: