Saturday, April 14, 2012

Lindsey - GRANDFATHERS LAYOUT

Hi - Lindsey here. Keeping it short and sweet today - no true confessions - no amusing anecdotes. Just a layout using those beautiful Authentique papers. They would be ideal for those of you who like making mini albums - which I don't usually do. As they are two-sided and superb quality, you could whip up an album in next to no time I reckon so quick-march over to the shop (or your computer screen) and see what they've got in stock.

Today's papers were just what I needed for this photo of "Grampy and Papa". I need to put a copy of this photo in each of my granddaughters' albums but haven't been able to find just the right colours and "feel" (I bet there's a proper technical term for "feel" in this context but I just can't think of it). Very happy now.

This page heavily influenced by a layout by the very talented Kelly Goree incidentally.


Thanks for stopping by.
Lindsey
x

3 comments:

  1. Love the "male" layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "male" layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes a nice change to see a "boys" page doesn't it. My husband had moaned that I was attempting to write him out of the family history because he never sees his photo on a page. Actually, I do layouts about him - I just don't show them to him. Ha Ha Ha!

      Delete