Friday, November 4, 2011

Louise - One Sheet Wonder Sample Cards

Hi, Louise here with a sample of some super quick and easy cards made from a one sheet wonder template.  A one sheet wonder is a template that you print off either onto your paper or onto a separate sheet of photocopy paper and score onto your patterned paper.  You can find instructions and the template here

Here are the sheets of cardstock ready for me to cut down plus the leftover strip from my 12 x 12 paper, red & green candy cane strip by Best Creations


Here are my pieces cut up and on the template sheet so I can keep track of them :)  Tricky hey?


Here is my first card which uses a background stamp, a brown ink pad, Best Creations expressions chipboard,  kaisercraft flowers and a kaisercraft pearl brad

The next card uses a border punch, a strip of bling, KaiserCraft Flowers, Best Creations Chipboard and a pearl brad from MME Lost & Found Christmas Decorative Brad pack

This one again uses Best Creations Chipboard, Brown Grosgrain ribbon, some velum Christmas embellies I found in my drawer and a bling strip.

And the last of my samples, chipboard hearts, cosmo cricket letters, organza ribbon and some bling strip cut up into single gems.

Hope you get some inspiration from these, they are really easy and lots of fun to make up and you don't need a lot of supplies.  Thanks for looking and let me know what you think :)

3 comments:

  1. Great idea!! I have soooooo many pieces of paper - maybe I should make a few hundred cards?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute ! You should totally share them on the Best Creation facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Best-Creation-Inc/141079299282239

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lou these are fab!! You clever girl...TFS

    ReplyDelete