Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Christine-Layered Arches Punch Technique 2

Hi all, Christine here with another Punch Tutorial for you.

I have used the Martha Stewart Layered Arches corner punch to create a circle doily.
Here are some cards I have made using it.

This square card uses the Madison Ave paper by My Minds Eye, I have used leftovers from the other square cards I made, put the pieces together like a patchwork then ran it through my cuttlebug using the Textile embossing folder. The ribbon is seam binding and the butterfly from the Martha Stewart punches.


This card uses the papers from the My Minds Eye Union Square pad, and is part of the set of Cards I will be doing a class on at Artfull Crafts, Timaru, on Saturday 12 November.

Here is how I made the Circle Doily-


Just to finish off I thought I would show you the box I found and decorated to put my Madison Avenue square cards in.




TFL

Have a good day and happy crafting!

Christine






6 comments:

  1. This is really clever and the results are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really beautiful, Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Christine, I love the decorated box too. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great technique Christine. Gorgeous cards and box. Love the tutorials.....looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that technique. Trying to buy in more of those punches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so creative Christine ! Love the idea

    ReplyDelete