Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday tips with Joanne

Hi Everyone - Joanne here. Today I've got a few simple little tips to share that I have learnt over the years that have helped me a lot!

First up - Babywipes! These things are amazing! I always keep a packet on my desk to clean stamps mainly but they clean a lot more! I use them to clean down my desk also - they remove glue and paint with ease. Ive also heard they work wonders on things like GlimmerMist and even Vivids!

Nail files - If you are working with chipboard and don't have sandpaper or sanding files available try your trusty nail file. They also work great for distressing.

Problems with new clear stamps not stamping nicely? Try rubbing an eraser over the stamp, then ink and stamp on scrap paper. Repeat this a couple of times and you should have a lovely nice impression.

And last, but not least, if you don't have an block big enough for a clear stamp try using your Cuttlebug plates! I find the bottom one works the best because its large and doesn't warp in the Cuttlebug.

If you have any simple little tips that you love please comment and let us know!

Joanne :)

1 comment:

  1. Great tips and hints Joanne.

    One of the things I have learnt with 3 small kids is - carry babywipes EVERYWHERE!!!

    ReplyDelete