Friday, April 22, 2011

Occasion Planner - Joanne

Hi everyone! Joanne here. Hope your all enjoying the long weekend. Its sunny up here in the Manawatu for a change!

Ive had this Occasion Planner sitting here for a few months now and I wasnt quite sure what to use it for. I realised this week that I rely on Facebook to remind me of friends and familys birthdays and thats when I decided I needed somewhere to have them all written down!

I have used some Echo Park Springtime papers to create this Planner. To be honest, none of the paper I used were whole sheets - all of them had been cut into to make the layout I will be sharing next week :)


For the front cover I used part of the scene on the Spring Day paper. and added a sticker from the Element Sticker sheet.


I know the titles for each section might seem a little unusual - I was trying to make-do with what I had left in my Bella packet! The info secion will be for things like account numbers etc, Months is for birthdays and anniversarys, and contacts is pretty self-explanitory.





If your looking for a project to make for Mothers Day what about one of these Occasion Planners? Theres pleny of ways to use them - party planners, wedding planners, a way to showcase your favourite photos....

Thanks for looking! Enjoy the weekend :)

Joanne

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this idea!! The white on white alphas are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanne this is beautiful. I love the white on white too and the whole project has a real clean and fresh feel. The pops of green area fab! White is tricky to pull off sometimes - but you always make it look great!

    ReplyDelete