Monday, February 14, 2011

Tina - Valentines Day Eye Candy

Hi, It's Tina with some more eye-candy for you all!
This ones using the English Rose range from Kaisercraft.  It's a photo of my Mum when she was a child, taken at her family home in Chicago.  Don't you just love how they have matching dresses!

 The Bazzill Bling cardstock is pearlescent....so pretty!  The  I used Kaisercraft chipboard diecuts, and did a lot of fussy cutting of the roses from patterned paper.  And of course I had to add some Distress Stickles for a bit of subtle bling.

 The mini paper roses are from Sullivans




Here's a few of my layouts, featuring  hearts & love, that I thought I'd share with you.

 I love these Prima papers that you colour yourself!  I used Twinkling H2o's and watercolour pencils.  The twinkling H2o's are used just like a watercolour, but have a gorgeous shimmer.  They are so easy to use and can create magical effects on your layouts. 












And a card,.... simple & quick, but quite striking I think.



Happy Valentine's Day to all of you.
Hugs
Tina

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous projects Tina - so much variety in techniques, colours, styles... Awesome inspiration
    Lowri

    ReplyDelete