Saturday, November 13, 2010

Shirl's homemade gift - Calender

Hi Everyone,
 there's been some great ideas this week for homemade gifts!
this is my spin on the theme.....
 A gift that just keeps on giving everyday of the year!!

A Calender, very easy and very inexpensive! I just bought the Calender for $2 at a the regect shop or any cheap shop should have them.

I just inked around the edges and treated it like a layout...
Although this will be a Christmas gift for my mum in- law I decided not to do it in Christams theme, as it will be hanging on her wall for a whole year!

The paper I've used is kasiercraft's Homemade range...I love it and can't wait to do more with it, so keep watching on my gallery, as I want to do a layout of our home, also can't wait to make some cards with it!

The ideas are endless for this Calender, it is a great gift idea for grandparents or any relative's.
You could also add little embellishments on the date of any special birthdays or events, just as a reminder!

I'm even going to make one for myself!!
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. This is a GREAT idea Shirl. I have seen those calendars and never thought of using them as a gift! Great photo too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Shirl and a great gift for a Nana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning gift Shirl, I'm sure it will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete