Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Homemade Gift - Joanne

Hi Everyone! Joanne here. Its my turn to show you a homemade gift :)

Ive never made any Christmas gifts before and this was one of the first things that came to mind. Its very simple and also very cost-effective!

I measured around the jar first, and was very glad I did as it was over 14inches! I used a border sticker from the Echo Park Merry Christmas collection and used that to go around the jar.

Im not too great at cooking cookies, so I chose to use pre-packaged ones :) and they look just as good! $3.99 for the jar, a $3 bag of cookies and very minimal supplies = one very affordable gift!!






Heres the second one:




One idea I had for these was they could also be decorated to suit your christmas decorations in your house and have it as a treat jar on the mantle. Or maybe even for Santa to take his pick from on Christmas Eve?

Thanks for looking!

3 comments: