Monday, November 1, 2010

Christmas eve is always a very special night in my family, we always get together with my sister & her family for tea..usually something simple like a BBQ and its always a very relaxing night in prep for the coming days...its a crazy time but so much fun!



I Love this photo of my 2 little "christmas angels"
I hope they always love each other as much as they do today!
I've used Kaisercraft "T'is the season" for this layout...I even busted out the sewing machine..now thats a bit of a first for me..I don't do sewing (not even a button lol) oh... well.... I have sewed a button onto a layout but never onto an actual piece of clothing!


 I've done a fair bit of distressing and a lot of inking, it just adds warmth to the project, I've added some KC pearls & lace and finished it with some yummy prima flowers...

3 comments:

  1. This is divine - very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, fabulous. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job Shirl - the sewing looks great! Christmas Eve is my fave time too.. I love how you have used the lettering from the paper

    ReplyDelete